Kelsey Andrews, Finance Director
Sumter County Administration Building
13 East Canal St.
Sumter, S.C. 29150
Hours of Operation:
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday
The Fiscal Affairs Department Administers the Following Financial Services:
- Preparation and oversight of the annual operating and capital budgets.
- Monitors fluctuations in revenues and expenditures and provides financial reporting to County Council and Department Managers.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of payables.
- Responsible for the reconciliation and collection of Landfill receivables.
- Assists in Grant writing, research, and application preparation for County Departments to insure compliance with financial and program reporting.
- Inventories County owned roads and properties for Annual Auditing
Sumter County Local Hospitality Fee Fact Sheet
Sumter County Local Accommodations Fee Monthly Reporting Form